In this adverse cold and snowy weather I went out in the Valley near home to collect some photographs of the snow to use as backgrounds. It’s important when collecting photos for creative backgrounds to take them at different angles. I always use a wide angle lens and take shots rom different perspectives, low medium and high shots. Some creative photographers like to use the same angle and lens for their backgrounds as they do for the main character, I suppose this is the ideal approach if you know what the final image is going to look like. However in this case I’m just collecting images to keep as library photos. It was cold with the snow falling, so quite a challenge keeping the camera dry. I was just using a small Sony RX100 mark iv camera, which delivers ideal quality and size.
- Sky wins “Young Photographer of the Year”
- Raven Queen receives Judges award at the World Cup
- Receiving my CPAGB Award
- Raven Queen featured on World Cup Flyer
- Collecting Snowy Backgrounds
- Street Photography – Know your rights
- Creative Photography…where do you start?
- Trip to the Velodrome
- Recent trip to Burma
- New website